Gordon Fly Fishers
The Gordon Fly Fishers (GFF) are a group of anglers who enjoy good fishing and lively companionship and who regularly fish at Artloch Fishery.
- Meeting on the 1st Friday night of every month from 1900 to 2100 hrs
- During the summer, the club organizes fun fishing evening
- When the nights draws in, meet for fly-tying
- Outings for 2010 include a visit Butterstone Loch, 2 trips to the Don, one for brown trout the other for salmon, a trip to Loch Bran/Killin/Knockie and a sea fishing trip on the West Coast. In 2011 the GFF will be visiting Orkney.
- Membership cost £12.00 a year (Jan to Dec) and members recieve a £1 discount on their fishing at Artloch.
- Interested in joining? Contact Stuart at firstname.lastname@example.org